Favorite Devild Eggs and Trays?

I make alot of deviled eggs. I really don't have fancy trays just the tupperware ones that hold 16 halves. I do however pickle my eggs first then make them into deviled ones. These are really good.

WalnutHollow07,

Do you have a good recipe for pickled eggs? I need one. Can you think of one little preschoolers would enjoy making?

Clare

The only super cool thing I have ever done withdeviled eggs was for a halloween party I had a few years ago. I made eyeballs. You can tint the yolk filling for colors if you want, use a sliced black olive for the pupil and make veins with red food coloring and a toothpick. They were really cute!

My filling is just the basic mayo, mustard, dill relish, pepper and salt and some paprika. I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! LOL (but I LOVE the basic deviled egg!)

Those Halloween eyeballs sound so fun!

The preschoolers are looking forward to making their own deviled egg ladybugs next week.

Mmm, those truffled deviled eggs sound delicious! I love unusual recipes like this! Something new and fun! Where do you buy your truffle oil? I haven't seen it in our grocery stores yet.

Back
Top Bottom