Favorite video games?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not too much of a video game player, but every now and then I will get into a really good game. I got a PS3 for Christmas and some of the games for the system have awesome story lines. Right now I am playing Mass Effect 2 and it is amazing. I think I will pre-order the third game because I am enjoying this one so much! The story and animation are wonderful, and the action is great too!

After I finish this one, I will borrow Skyrim from my brother. I also have Assassin's Creed and Rachet and Clank to play as well.

I'd have to say my favorite game of all were the jak and Daxter games for the PS2. That had such an amazing story and I loved the characters, especially Jak!

What are some of your favorite games? Tell me a little bit about them too and why you like them so much!

My older brother used to looooove playing Jak and Dexter. I remember watching him play it over at my Aunts house because my parents never bought us big fancy game platforms.
lol.png
He now has an Xbox, and my younger siblings and I have a Wii that is fun to play on. My favorite Wii game is probably Wii music.

But I really wanna try Assasins Creed. My Brother and I bought it for Christmas in 2010, but I have to wait for him to finish it until I can play.
roll.png
He's only like, 66% done with the game.

Quote:
Haha don't you hate that? I will often borrow games from my brother, or buy them off of him so he doesn't sell them back, but I usually have to wait for him to finish playing them first! It saves me money, but can be a pain too. I guess it's better that way than the other way around though because I take FOREVER to finish playing games. I usually just don't have the time to sit an play an entire day. Yesterday was a real rarity for me!

Quote:
Haha don't you hate that? I will often borrow games from my brother, or buy them off of him so he doesn't sell them back, but I usually have to wait for him to finish playing them first! It saves me money, but can be a pain too. I guess it's better that way than the other way around though because I take FOREVER to finish playing games. I usually just don't have the time to sit an play an entire day. Yesterday was a real rarity for me!

Absolutley! I've been waiting forever to play Assasins Creed, but his exscuse is that he hasn't found all the feathers yet.
roll.png

I don't have much time to play too. I rented Just Dance 3 a few days ago, and I only played it once. My little sister has played it more than I have!
lol.png

My favorite game, far and away from any other is Dragon Age Origins. I've been playing this game for 2 years. If you have the game on a PC you can download mods for even more fun!

I'm old school when it comes to video games. Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2, the Mario games and the like will never get old for me. I want a classic platformer for those characters like they used to be. I hated what was done to Banjo and Kazooie in "Nuts & Bolts" (the concept and the design, especially poor Banjo's), and I don't like that there's no King K. Rool in the newest Donkey Kong game.

Not exactly a video game but "Jewel Quest" on the iPad is challenging (I am doomed to spend the rest of my life in Africa and I can't even see how it's possible to go any further!)

After a stressful session of "Jewel Quest" Solitaire on iPad is relaxing as is 'Bookworm' ---

Back
Top Bottom