FB, seriously? Not making enough money already?

I have pages for both our farm and for my photography biz. Word of mouth has been a better investment than promotions via FB. I used to do promoted listing on etsy for another hobby (building steampunk lamps), and it wasn't worth the money in any way whatsoever. You need to have a real advertising budget in order to take advantage of the impression generation engines on most promoted site tools, because the site managers preference promotions based on money spent. I dno't begrudge them that at all, it's how the world works. However, I'm not made of money and I'll do my own slow organic growth instead. Working so far. :)

I got rid of FB ages ago, I've recently gone on 'Minds' but to be honest I can't get my head round it yet.

As for FB only recently I got a knock on the door, it was my neighbour, he had a plate in his hand with his evening meal on it.
I was puzzled and asked what was wrong, he said his internet had gone down and he couldn't get on FB so he was going round all the neighbours showing them what he was having for Dinner.

Anyone want to apply?
fb hiring.jpg

I have a Facebook page for my business but I don't use it for marketing. It's more of, if customers wanna see or like my business on Facebook. Paid FB marketing is useless in my opinion. I get more customer traction on my website using a website builder (I created my website on hPage.com) and I only spend about 5 bucks a month to maintain my content there. I think if you really want to market or advertise, do so on a personal business website with business features already. Not on Facebook. And website builders make it easy to create websites these days too. They are also SEO optimized for the web already. FB? Not so much.

Back
Top Bottom