Feather lover farms

Lina chicken lover

In the Brooder
May 8, 2021
Hi, users and chickens lovers! I would like to warn you about Feather lover farms as well! I ordered 4 chicks from them , cost me $180 - for me a big money for chickens though. The most expensive ones from Wilco is $5.99 and almost 100% surviving , always. So, wanted to get something exotic. Nice web site, with a lot of pompous words and promises there. I am dumb mot to research them at first. Looks like I am not the one who desperately want to see them in a court! I think I will travel to CA to stop their bulling! They send me 5 chicks instead of 4 and when I showed up at post office the ladies there said that all chicks are dead! ALL OF THEM!!! Really? My grandson was devastating - really bad experience for a little kid, I was upset and chicks - They all were boys!!! What type of eggs I may enjoy??? I do not want to breed them in order to , finally get the egg color they were promising! I wanted to have happy backyard chickens which are laying olive eggs! How I would possibly do this with 5 boys? They are editing review on their web site and not allowed the other ones which do not look pretty! They did not post my review with this graphic picture, of course! Besides all, they keep telling me that I an telling them trashy words! I did not say even single bad words, just describing my feelings which were, definitely, far from happy ones but keep calling me trashy? Seriously? Please, if somebody have a wish to find them and go to the court together, contact me...I think together we have more power! I hope they are official company. I will try my search in secretary of state and if I would not be able to find - that means they are backyard breeder...we will see.

Attachments

• 20210507_154235.jpg
    20210507_154235.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I am sorry, but you are mistaken. This is not a myth! I experienced this and this is true, this was confirmed by the chicks experts at Wilco as well.
@EmmaRainboe @sourland and some others can for sure back me up on this. It is absolute bologna. A complete myth that many people still believe.

Back
Top Bottom