Feather lover farms

I am sorry, but you are mistaken. This is not a myth! I experienced this and this is true, this was confirmed by the chicks experts at Wilco as well.
Feather sexing only works within the first few days and only works when you breed a fast feathering male over a slow feathering female.
Feather growth rate is sex linked. A fast feathering male will have two genes for it and pass one to all offspring.
The slow feathering female will only have one gene and will pass it to her sons only.
Slow is dominate so the males with feather in slower then the females.
Quoted from another thread. Thanks @The Moonshiner

Quoted from another thread. Thanks @The Moonshiner
It does not matter today anyway. They all arrived dead... not even single one made it. Now they are offering to ship replacement and I have to pay for shipping cost unless they threatening to send this with slow speed. If these chicks did not make it with high speed what would happen with the slow one? Aren't breeders insuring shipment?

It does not matter today anyway. They all arrived dead... not even single one made it. Now they are offering to ship replacement and I have to pay for shipping cost unless they threatening to send this with slow speed. If these chicks did not make it with high speed what would happen with the slow one? Aren't breeders insuring shipment?
No many aren't ensuring it this year. Did they offer any sort of refund for at ALL? they seem like Horrid breeders

No many aren't ensuring it this year. Did they offer any sort of refund for at ALL? they seem like Horrid breeders
No, they said they will not return money but I have to pay for another speed shipment or they will replace them with slow speed...I am curious now - if the fast speed did not work for these chicks I am going to end up with another 5 dead ones with slow speed... I was not ready to pay more. It is already too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom