((("::~FeatherClan~::"))) Д СңוċҜЭћ Сζαה ЯР:"ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze"

SnowChick woke up and saw a strange rooster approach FireStar. Her curiosity got the better of her and she started walking towards him.

Birchfeather woke up and walked over to the food pile. She grabbed a big worm and began to eat it. She then layed back down in her nest and layed a small, light pinkish brown egg. She rolled it over to the food pile. (Can I make another cheracter tooo???)

(Chickensrock9 - I made this charecter on the old WingClan thread and he, HurricanePaw, was born in another clan but ran way. Could it be this clan that he was origanally from??? You could be his daddy!
tongue.png

Here is some stuff about him:
Name: HurricanePaw (Hurricanefeather)
Appearance: looks like a SLW with VERY pretty penciling
Personality: Scared yet sweet.
Abilities: Able to run very quickly and live over a week without food
History: Came from TalonClan but ran away when his father tried to kill him. (No one knows this but Sprite finds out when he sees how much Shadowheart loves her.)
Other: deeply in love with Sprite
BYC Username: Louieandthecrew
Breed(Optional): Silver laced Wyandotte

Sprite lay in the forest with her love. They had been gone for a while now and she began to miss her family. Her old life. But she didn't want to live in a camp, closed up and having to follow orders anymore. She wanted to be with her true love, HurricanePaw. He knew that, when he bacame a warrior, his name would be Hurricanefeather. He knew this because his father was the leader of another clan! Since when were there other clans! HurricanePaw came from a clan called FeatherClan. It is very far away and he ran away over a month ago. When he saw this camp nearby he decided that he would stay around and, hopefully, someone would find him. Sprite smiled. "Come to camp with me," she clucked. "Then we can stay there together! They'll let you stay!" She paused. "I promise." She looked at him for what felt like a lifetime until he finally replied. "Okay," he clucked. "I'll come." And with those three words, they headed back to camp.
Huh? huh?
tongue.png
THen when he see's you he will be like OMGosh!
tongue.png
lol

Quote:
okay...
tongue.png

Yay! When the clans unite (if they do) then it will be like WHOA!
tongue.png
I can't stay on! Byeeeeeee!

(bye!)

FireStar walked into the camp. "Well, that was weird." FireStar said quietly.

SnowChick ambled along in the nursery, pecking at the gems. "GAH!" She screramed "OUCHIE!" She rubbed her leg where a gem had hit it. "Bad gem!"

Back
Top Bottom