Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2010
I have no idea.

(R E C E N T R O L E P L A Y)

a Duck swooped into the camp.

Тнε ЯuIЭS
-------------
- Common sense. ALL BYC guidelines and rules apply - Use your head, and if you must, your eyes as well.
- Respect.
- Inactivity. Please participate, and have fun at it too. Chickens inactive for a period of more than a week will be deleted, unless a valid reason shows otherwise.
- Practicality. Be realistic. A chicken cannot run into a Bunch of Cats an come out unhurt. An apprentice cannot have a mate, a chick cannot defeat a senior warrior and a chicken cannot magically come back to life.
- Medicine chickens may have a mate, but no chicks.
- Please do not spam or advertise unless you are given the privilege to.
- Please do not join and then never come back again. It's disheartening and quite difficult to manage.

NEWS

i have changed all apprentice names, they shall now end with "beak" instead of "paw"

More spots for more chickens! (2 chickens for every group, they all may have mates and chicks)

»{M A T E S & C R U S H E S}

» {S E A S O N}
Leaf-Bare(Winter)

:::FeatherClan Territory:::

A wonderful place with many caves filled with shiny, blue crystals. You look around, impressed by the glowing crystals. Sunlight comes through the leaves, making the camp look spotted with yellow splotches. The camp is protected by grass

with strong and many ferns and bushes for walls. The forest is filled with grasshoppers and crickets, and the grass is a perfect place to hunt for grasshoppers, the fresh kill pile is in the middle of the camp in a little abandoned hole in the

ground. A soft breeze chills the air, making you feel cold. You shiver at the fact that there is prey and predator here. The predators lurk everywhere, making you look around, scared. A shallow river with tiny minnows

and salmon catches your attention, but the river is infested with dangerous bears fishing in the river looking for salmon. There are millions of bushes here with thousands of berries, not including deathberries, that medicine chickens use.

The nursery is a small cave with the most crystals, they keep chicks entertained. the elder's den is a big cave with a colossal oak tree beside it. The warriors den is a den with a giant rock and 2 fallen trees to make it look like a cave. The

apprentice den is basically a tree with it's roots spreaded out by big rocks, forming a cave. You feel impressed again, thinking that you might join the clan.

A red rooster approaches you, you feel scared and think he is going to hurt you. but you see that he looks like a nice chicken. "Welcome to FeatherClan!" He says. "I am FireStar, leader of this clan." You shiver coldly, but find out he is no harm at all. "Follow me." He says gently. You follow him, and find some chickens. You see how clan life is now, and you join the clan without a word of doubt.

Fill this out if you want to join the clan:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
History:
Other:
BYC Username:
Breed(Optional):
NOTE: These names are in warrior format. No more"Sunshine". Sunshineflower is how it goes. If you are a warrior you do Example: Owlflight
Leaffern etc. Apprentices: ___ beak (yes, i changed it) Chicks:_____chick

THE Сζαה

LEADER- (the lead chicken) FireStar: Red rooster with a positive additude. (chickensrock9)

DEPUTY- (the deputy's helper) LarkFeather: a small RIR hen good at tracking and hunting. a reddish comb and has feet feathers, and a brownish reddish body and head.(duckluv)

MEDICINE CHICKEN- (healer) RigidIce: bluish chicken, but mostly pure white. (duckluv)

WARRIORS-
PoppyFeather- beautiful white hen (chicklover98)

Rabbitfoot- unknown... (duckluv)

FoxBlood- dark red chicken with darker flecks, joined shadowclan. (ChickieBooBoo)

Birchfeather- Little White Cochin hen with pretty green eyes. (Louieandthecrew)

DesertSky- a light brown cockeral (Louieandthecrew)

StarShine- young pullet with white/red/light brown feathers (Louieandthecrew)
apprentice: SilkBeak

BurningFlame- a big rooster, about the size of FireStar that has dark red/brown feathers. (Louieandthecrew)
apprentice- LavaBeak

HurricaneStorm- cockeral that looks like a SLW with VERY pretty penciling (louieandthecrew)
apprentice- SilkBeak

LittleCurse- little white and orange rooster with a curse mark. Originaly from Wingclan. (chickensrock9)

RiverSwimmer- Blue male with white dots. (melovefrench)

SunWrath- a lovely gold and black hen (miss heny)

Black Brested Red Phoenix. A redish color on his hackles, saddles and back with black underside. his wings are black but his primaries and secondaries are red. His tail never gets really long because it gets caught and ripped or dirty but a few feathers do drag. His saddles are longer than average. Blue slate legs and a blackish blue beak with lighter underside. Mostly white ear lobes.

APPRENTICES-

SlikBeak- little apprentice, a white chicken. (Morgan's_silkie_parade)

LavaBeak- Mostly black with some red and brown speckles. Bright red, yellow, and orange beak. claws also that color

BreezeBeak- Black Brested Red Phoenix. A redish color on his hackles, saddles and back with black underside. his wings are black but his primaries and secondaries are red. His tail never gets really long because it gets caught and ripped or dirty but a few feathers do drag. His saddles are longer than average. Blue slate legs and a blackish blue beak with lighter underside. Mostly white ear lobes. (LeaderStorm)

QUEENS-

ELDERS-

CHICKS-

SnowChick- White Chick, flecked with gold. Small, in the winter her color and size make her almost invisible. (duckluv)

JadeChick- A little black chick. (Zinna-Hen)

ROUGES AND LONERS-

Shadow- Black rooster with cherry red comb, LittleCurse's friend, Shadow's brother, and Winter's brother from the loner battle.

Cloud- White rooster with light red comb. Shadow's brother, Winter's brother, and LittleCurse's friend from the loner battle.

WARRIOR CODE

Apprentices may not eat until they hunt for elders. If there are no elders, apprentices hunt for the chicks instead. if there are no chicks, use the prey for the whole clan.

Medicine chickens cannot have chicks (as seen in rules)

Defend your clan even with your life. you may be friends with chickens from other clans, but you must remain loyal to your own clan.

don't hunt except in your own clans' territory

thank StarClan for your prey's life, prey is meant to be eaten, not to be killed and left forever. (you do not have to do this.
wink.png
)

A chick must be 6 moons old for it to become an apprentice. (which is any day i decide, to us.
tongue.png
)

when apprentices turn into warriors, they must have a silent vigil for 1 night after recieving their warrior name (do not have to do this)

a chicken cannot be made deputy if it hasn't mentored at least 1 apprentice (it dosen't count for LarkFeather)

The deputy will become clan leader if the leader dies or retires.

after the death or retirement of a deputy, a deputy must be chosen by moonhigh (which is Anytime i choose.
lau.gif
)

Boundaries must be patrolled all day. try to drive away all tresspassing rogues, different clan chickens, etc.

No warrior must kill or hurt a chick, even if it is alone or from a different clan (but in real life, i would. LOL)

Do not kill any other warriors for revenge or for victory. only for self-defense or if they are breaking the warrior code.

thank you MichealMay26 for introducing me to Warriors and for making a clan to give me ideas.
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I make another character? Anyways:

LarkFeather was slowly walking forward, her foot feathers letting her move silently. She lunged and came back with a cricket. She dopped it in the pile.

Quote:
you can.
smile.png

FireStar saw LarkFeather with the cricket. "Good catch." he said proudly. "I'll go hunting myself." So FireStar started looking around the border of the FeatherClan territory.

okay
big_smile.png

Name:Lovebird
Appearance:gorgeous golden with black
Personality:sweet happy always wanting to join the fun
Abilities:can get bigger if has to fight danger
History:was a chick hatched near here in some clan called wing clan but got lost and found this clan
Other: loves chicks
BYC Username:iluvschickees
Breed(Optional): golden laced cochin

Quote:
you can.
smile.png

FireStar saw LarkFeather with the cricket. "Good catch." he said proudly. "I'll go hunting myself." So FireStar started looking around the border of the FeatherClan territory.

"Thanks!" LarkFeather smiled and went out again for more.

I'm making another!

Name: SnowChick
Appearance: White, flecked with gold. Small, in the winter her color and size make her almost invisible.
Personality: Sweet, usualy well behaved, curious.
Abilities: Good at digging, can peck a bug out of almost anywhere.
History: Fell out of a delivery truck for a hatchery.
Other: Is good friends with Lovebird. Favorite food is ticks.
BYC Username: duckluv
Breed(Optional): ???

Back
Top Bottom