Feathers!

Ducklingmum

Songster
Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know of any lotions, potions or the like that will help my ladies with their feathers?

a couple have not malted yet and the weather is getting cold and wet now.

they are missing some feathers on their heads due to mating, just wondered if anyone had any remedy to help feathers grow or grow quicker!

they have calcium in their food and grit but they are spoilt fussy eaters and refuse to eat cheese or yoghurt to give them a little top up!!

thanks all.

Only thing ive heard off and it was to help feather growth during molting was upping the proteine intake, Like feeding cat kibble for treats

Mine are crazy for meow mix. cheaoest stuff you can get 30% protein

does anyone know of any lotions, potions or the like that will help my ladies with their feathers?

a couple have not malted yet and the weather is getting cold and wet now.

they are missing some feathers on their heads due to mating, just wondered if anyone had any remedy to help feathers grow or grow quicker!

they have calcium in their food and grit but they are spoilt fussy eaters and refuse to eat cheese or yoghurt to give them a little top up!!

thanks all.
You could try feeding something like "Feather Fixer", it's 18% protein and has enough calcium for egg laying.

Back
Top Bottom