Feathery dreams

Last night I had a dream that my Sebrights had cow udders and we had to milk them. Then for some reason I had to do surgery on Vanilla, my fav' sebright.
hu.gif

I had a dream the other night that Steve Irwin (Crockadile hunter) was stung by a stingray (like when he died) but he didn't die right away, he just continued his work but went mentally downhill.. He got afraid of snakes and and would cry for his mommy when he saw them, meanwhile his wife would be falling apart watching him slowly go mad.....Very odd for my dreams..

I had a dream the other night that Steve Irwin (Crockadile hunter) was stung by a stingray (like when he died) but he didn't die right away, he just continued his work but went mentally downhill.. He got afraid of snakes and and would cry for his mommy when he saw them, meanwhile his wife would be falling apart watching him slowly go mad.....Very odd for my dreams..

Look at that crock!

Oh no! Theres a snake! MOMMY!?

gig.gif

Oh chickens that lay eggs and you can milk, the almost ultimate lifestock. Now if they were big enough to ride and pull a plow, you could sheer them for their wool and they would poop bacon, no one would ever keep anything else on a farm. Genetics manipulating scientists what are you waiting on? Though I don't know about something with spurs that's pony sized coming at me and I am not sure if I would still like bacon as much.

interesting thread. I had a dream like two months ago about me buying chickens but they looked like reptiles but the store guy said they will turn into adult chickens somehow. weird. I bought only one real looking chicken and there was like a blue snake I bought. I put the snake in a reptile holder like a normal snake should.. but idk... weird dream. since then, no chicken dreams ;) before then I had one or two better, more real chick-baby-buying dreams ;)

Back
Top Bottom