Feathery dreams

Another weird one for me

. I dreamed that I moved to a cabin in a remote old fashiond farm country, and Lived next door to werewolves, and had to feed them hamburger meat with salt everyday, and one day i brought the salt can with me, and the werewolf killed me because I wouldn't give it to him, and i became a werewolf, and some random narrator guy stabbed me in the head with a pitchfork...

ironically, there was a full moon when I woke up... ima werewolf!! Raaargh!!

Last edited:
Another weird one for me

. I dreamed that I moved to a cabin in a remote old fashiond farm country, and Lived next door to werewolves, and had to feed them hamburger meat with salt everyday, and one day i brought the salt can with me, and the werewolf killed me because I wouldn't give it to him, and i became a werewolf, and some random narrator guy stabbed me in the head with a pitchfork...

ironically, there was a full moon when I woke up... ima werewolf!! Raaargh!!

Haha I just became a werewolf in the skyrim game, go figure it's full moon. The salt makes sense, supposed to purefy and keep evil away, some people sprinkle it at their doorstep or window to keep evil from entering.

I once had a dream that there was a gaint catterpiller with a fly swatter and it chased me around then it turned into a butterfly and flew away.

Wow also interesting, beautiful and symbolic. You need to transform to be free of what troubles you.
Butterfly dreams are always unusual it seems.
I had one this past summer where all the tiny little colorful wild morning glorys that grow between my veggies(attracting beneficial insects) turned into butterflies and flew around my garden. Turns out later that year they were cabbage worms and harlequin beetles lol

Odd dream again. I ran and ran for a long time until I came to a park. I found a tree I liked and buried Janice Joplins remains underneath. Her remains were just a little concentrated pack of about 4oz
How random! :lol:

Once again odd dreams. The CVS beside where I work apparently had chick days too like TSC does, but they only got ducks in. The lady that works there knew I have chickens and brought me these 3 cayuga ducklings that are in terrible shape. She told me they were at the bottom of the shipping box and they can't sell them and asks if I want to try to fix them up. I look at 2 and they are still moving, but the 3rd one can't be saved which I tell her and she sais 'oh ok' and bites into it's neck while smiling and I can hear bones crunching. For some reason I set up the brooder beside a river outside and put them in the brooder, I guess because ducks need water and there is water.

Back
Top Bottom