***February Egg Swap*** MARCH SIGN UPS NOW OPEN!~!~!~!~!

errrr....what to do, what to do.....I want to participate, but i only breed two different breeds, so what am i to do if i dont get those breeds (and chances are i wont)......hmmmm
hmm.png
the only other acceptable breed would be silkies n maybe bantam cochins bc theyre o so cute and make good broodies.....oooo decisions....
barnie.gif
help me decide! lol
big_smile.png

Quote:
Here is what I am going to do. All I have to offer is a breed that is not my favorite but I LOVE to hatch so since I don't really want what I will be getting, I am planning to just give them to my mother since she loves the type I will prolly be getting back. You could just do that for the fun of hatching. You also get more experience shipping eggs and hatching them.

LOL I read your post and thought that meant you just sent it LOL.
lol.png
I do remember you sending it LOL that was a blond moment. I guess I was only looking for new emails
lau.gif
frow.gif

Quote:
Here is what I am going to do. All I have to offer is a breed that is not my favorite but I LOVE to hatch so since I don't really want what I will be getting, I am planning to just give them to my mother since she loves the type I will prolly be getting back. You could just do that for the fun of hatching. You also get more experience shipping eggs and hatching them.

How do you know you want like what you are getting there is alot of cool breeds out there. But it is fun to hatch. so Kryotoniteqhs play you know you want too
wink.png

Quote:
Dorkus, hey went on thebreed .yuku .com and how the hell do you join? I have a yuku account. It won't let me post on there!!! Totally ticked me off, i really hate that site...LOL I see your on there~

PS when you put that site it changes it to byc's site..wth?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom