Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Happy happy times the first chick has hatched.

All sorts of Easter Eggers! EE's and Leghorns, EE's and Rhode Islands, EE's and Buff Orps. They are from a friends flock. I just had a broody hen and asked for a couple eggs and she brought a whole dozen over so I incubated the rest. My broody is a silkie. I had a couple silkie eggs for her but they weren't developing at all, so she is on some of the EE's now.
That will be so cute to watch her at hatch time!

I'm guessing you are ordering from bargain. I have an order coming from her next week. I was on the fence about the heat pack, but now that I see the weather is predicting lows of 5* next week, I am so glad I got it! Also, FYI, she isn't super familiar with shipping express (which surprised me). And because she adds on handling fees, her shipping costs presented to you will be more than what you find on usps.com. No problem there, people need to make a living... Just wanted you to be aware.
smile.png
Yes I did order from bargain. I sent her an email to see if I can add the heat pack, darn weather. Did you get her to ship express?

How are your babies doing?
Mine are almost all hatched. I put pics up after I move them to the brooder.

How's everybody's hatch going? Got up to one hatched and 4 others are pipped. Stilled no activity on the egg/eggs that could have a possible twin inside. I know the outlook is not good, didnt try for twins. Hoping that they are just singles and that they will hatch. It is just day 21 today, not corncerned. The hatch will be what it will be
263a.png
If nothing happens with those 2 in a couple of days I will eggtopsy them to know for sure. Best of luck to all that are currently hatching!

Back
Top Bottom