Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Mamma duck started her lockdown. She stopped making her runs to the cat's bowls to steal their food and water (which apparently is better than the water in her bowl and the food which is actually designed for her). She has been staying in her room, and is making frequent quick trips to her water bowl to soak her feathers down. She shored up her nest and narrowed the top so she can plug up the top tightly. I had my hatch date set as 2/24, but based on this, I am moving it back a day to 2/23... Only a few days left!!!
celebrate.gif

Mamma duck started her lockdown.  She stopped making her runs to the cat's bowls to steal their food and water (which apparently is better than the water in her bowl and the food which is actually designed for her).  She has been staying in her room, and is making frequent quick trips to her water bowl to soak her feathers down.  She shored up her nest and narrowed the top so she can plug up the top tightly. I had my hatch date set as 2/24, but based on this, I am moving it back a day to 2/23... Only a few days left!!! :celebrate
So excited for you.

Back
Top Bottom