Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Eek! First egg to pip is here now. Took 3minutes to zip and pop out.

Baby 1 meets baby 2

Maybe it's the hour or my eyesight is getting worse but I see 4 chicks in that pic. :)
Congratulations on the babies!

Might be the hour, ;) But the other lumps in the photo are unhatched eggs they are trampling all over. But all the movement and chirping has caused a lot more pips!

Last edited:
I put up a fence in my incubator: trying to keep them separated. Went to bed last night with 3/12 hatched at 20 days, 5 hours. By morning 8 were out and flopping all over and squeezing through my fence. They all look pretty much the same to me ( BCM X EE, BR, and RIR). Should be able to figure it out though since the EEs are all tiny (hatched from pullet eggs with 45 grams being the largest). 2 more were zipped a little this morning and have not made much progress throughout the day. Hopefully, they are hatched come morning and I won't need to help them. The last 2 havent pipped.
Very cute fuzzy butts, congrats!

After work I got home to 1 more pip, no more improvement on the first 2 and one whole little guy popping right out! I am so happy about the timing. First time hatching and I got to see the first one! Literally within 4 minutes of me walking in the door. 

It's so eggciting isn't it? Uh oh, your hooked now, lookout chicken math, lol.

Back
Top Bottom