Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Oh wow, I'm *really* hoping they arrive tomorrow and not next week! I signed up for text alerts... But I don't have a lot of faith in my post office. When I called today, they said that "yes, we hold for pick up, but we *won't* call you when it comes!" Uggh.......
I hope your eggs come okay...I can't believe they won't call you. My Post Office is great..they call me right up at first sight even at 6am sometimes when my chicks come in...or 930 when the express truck comes.

Day one down and no action yet ... My humidity likes to settle at 70 even with the wells full I can only get it up to 80 if i get my paper towel in the corner wet. Will it hurt if it fluxes that much?

No action here. Day 21..Bad day today though~ Got my Greenfire shipment and most didn't make the cold even with a lot of heat packing and body heat. It's time for bed...praying to wake up to a few chirps.

Hope you all are staying warm and have lots of cute chicks to snuggle with!

Can they all really hatch that early? Friend collected for me in AM freshly laid eggs that AM and I places them in bator and today I have 7 out of 11 hatched with the other 4 coming out currently. And its not even hatch day and they mostly started yesterday. O followed a spread sheet I made so I know I didn't skip days and miscount. First time hatching so just curious if it is common to have such early Hatchers.

No action here. Day 21..Bad day today though~ Got my Greenfire shipment and most didn't make the cold even with a lot of heat packing and body heat. It's time for bed...praying to wake up to a few chirps. 

Hope you all are staying warm and have lots of cute chicks to snuggle with!

Oh no! I hope you get some chicks to hatch to ease the pain! :hugs

Can they all really hatch that early? Friend collected for me in AM freshly laid eggs that AM and I places them in bator and today I have 7 out of 11 hatched with the other 4 coming out currently. And its not even hatch day and they mostly started yesterday. O followed a spread sheet I made so I know I didn't skip days and miscount. First time hatching so just curious if it is common to have such early Hatchers.
were your temps a bit high?

Back
Top Bottom