Feburary WYGS Mystery Swap~ Closed

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by reesepoultry, Jan 23, 2013.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    You were signed up to receive poultry supplies & household. I just rechecked my list and don't have you down as receiving eggs.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    If you signed up to receive eggs and also did the will also take then that is probably the catergory I used just because not many people signed up last month and the ones that did very few would send eggs. I can only assign catergories the best I can. Sorry. [​IMG]

I will be sending your household out today though.

3. farmerChef

farmerChef Songster

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    ok, whatevers fine :) But a girl can always hope right? ;) Not that I need more eggs right now anyways :D

4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    Sorry I know it stinks, But I also have very few eggs right now to send out. With having orders and all. Plus this is happening a little too much with others not sending out there swaps and me having to cover for them. I am gonna have to stop covering swaps for others. Don't seem fair to others but, this is costing me a lot to send everyone else's right along with mine. It is too the point that I wasn't even gonna sign up to do March but I ended up doing 1 because I had too.

5. farmerChef

farmerChef Songster

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    Totally understand. :/ thats why I stopped doing the bake swap, not that many where singing up, and then some people didnt send, so I would have to mail out extras. Half the time I would get something I wouldnt consider equal to what I sent out, like some basic cookies or brownies. I made everything from stratch, I think some people were using mixes, and or they wouldnt end as much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: