Feed companies response to the “big question”.

I think Tractor Supply has a written response they’re handing out to customers. Later today I’ll stop by and see.

However, I’d also add that the conspiracy theorists aren’t likely to believe any response except one that confirms what they already believe.
‘Aren’t likely to believe “. Not true, most of us just want an honest answer to our questions. My local tractor is a great place for me to shop. They are convenient and have what I need. That’s why I go there. It employs local folks who I know.

‘Aren’t likely to believe “. Not true, most of us just want an honest answer to our questions. My local tractor is a great place for me to shop. They are convenient and have what I need. That’s why I go there. It employs local folks who I know.
Well, I said “conspiracy theorists.” So you’re saying you’re in that camp?

Either way, if they say “nothing is wrong, its chickens doing their natural thing, we haven’t changed our feed,” there is a likelihood you’ll accept that?

I've gotten responses, but nothing that will appease the tinfoil hat-types.

I reiterate: IMHO, there could be a problem with the feed due to mill error or supply shortages leading to cut corners. Happens all the time. But WEF? The Man trying to shut down small scale farmers? Bill Gates? Jeffrey Epstein? Hmmm.....

One of the #1 bits of "evidence" being thrown around is how eggs have gone from $1+ to $7+ in California over the past year. Eggs have gone up in price, yes, but no way, no how were eggs ever a dollar something here. Nope nope nope. And the fact that not one of the folks sharing this info has even bothered to vet that "evidence" tells me everything I need to know about their investigative abilities.

This is my first year with chickens (egg layers) and I have been feeding Dumor Egg Layer food. I have supplemented with cracked corn and sun flower seeds. I know this is the first year the hens have been laying, however they continue to belt out 20 to twenty three eggs daily for twenty-four hens. I see no reason to change what I'm doing at this point. People say many things and cause others to go off suggesting other things that haven't been proved out. As stated above nothing has been mentioned about Purina or any other manufacturer of chicken foods to suggest the food is bad. I also supplement with vegetable scraps when available.. Maybe if you believe your chicken should be laying One might have your birds tested.

Back
Top Bottom