Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why the non-pertinent stuff? Like trying to sell stuff here and not on the thread?
If you'd read, it says Feedback and Chat thread. If all you want to do is post on feedback from the New Crazy 24 hour Auction then leave it here. It is also nthe chat thread, chat about anything you want. As far as selling stuff here we are not using it for that, Arkansas 81 was just letting me know she had purebred eggs for sale because I said that I haven't bid yet.

Anyway welcome the the Feedback and Chat Thread.

Cheers,
draye

Last edited:
Results from my last hatch----shipped eggs from other swaps.

Set 62 eggs. 28 hatched. Since have lost 9.
Here's what I have left:

2 Arkansas Blue Egg Layers
2 Black Copper Marans
3 Blue Copper Marans
3 Buff Faverolles
6 Mixed Breeds
1 Olive Egger
2 Super BLue Egg Layers
2 White Ameraucanas

Thursday 12th of April they were 2 weeks old.

Results from my last hatch----shipped eggs from other swaps.

Set 62 eggs. 28 hatched. Since have lost 9.
Here's what I have left:

2 Arkansas Blue Egg Layers
2 Black Copper Marans
3 Blue Copper Marans
3 Buff Faverolles
6 Mixed Breeds
1 Olive Egger
2 Super BLue Egg Layers
2 White Ameraucanas

Thursday 12th of April they were 2 weeks old.
that's wonderful draye! if you get any roos out of your blue eggers plz let me know...looking for something to put in with my ee's. i have a pure bcm roo in their now, but i might put some pure hens with him-if i can find any.

Eggs recieved from Pidgey104: this auction below

Recieved the eggs when I opened the box it stunk bad. There was 2 eggs in the box completely smashed and stunk to high heaven, almost all of the eggs were completely dirty had to clean them. I only got a couple breeds not even close to the assortment offered. I didn't get any waterfowl and I got all of the same bantams with no other assortment of bantams. Don't know what lf eggs I got cause none are marked. I am not happy about this transaction, I do not feel like I got what I paid for. The auction states an assortment and list ducks and geese and I didn't get a one duck or goose egg. or a good assortment at all.
hmm.png

Quote:

All those pretty blue and green eggs on the The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread. There probably won't be any offered when I'm ready to set.
Oh, well I can keep wishing.

Last edited:
All those pretty blue and green eggs on the The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread. There probably won't be any offered when I'm ready to set. Oh, well I can keep wishing.
draye my dear...i've got plenty of sky blue eggs anytime you need some. no worries-so i will take care of ya
highfive.gif

Got my eggs from:

Silkiesuez: 8 BLRW Bantam Eggs- Great Packing all arrived in perfect shape. Thanks so much
Raven1: 24 Excheaur Leghorn Eggs- Great Packaging and all arrived in perfect shape Thanks so Much
Bettacreek: 15 Cornish Mix Eggs- Great Packing and all arrived in perfect shape. Thanks so Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom