Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good hatch from Ray n Debi.24 araucana eggs.8 hatched.With the leathal gene and being shipped I am satisfied.Great people to deal with.

wee.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
I would do love to have these but I'm having problems setting up for PayPAl. Corancher if you are reading, PM me.

Last edited:
Hi There
frow.gif

I did a side purchase with Muddyhorse and they were very well packed. Not one break or crack. Individually bubble wrapped with those big airpacks around them. I give her a big thumbs up.

Received d'Anver eggs from backwoods bntms today, excellent packaging and the air cells look great!
And an update, Jerryse your white Ameraucana bantam eggs are doing fantastic I candled the other day! Your packaging makes a difference!
Both these sellers are highly recommended by me for quality nice eggs with detailed packaging and egg-cellent communication.

Received d'Anver eggs from backwoods bntms today, excellent packaging and the air cells look great!
And an update, Jerryse your white Ameraucana bantam eggs are doing fantastic I candled the other day! Your packaging makes a difference!
Both these sellers are highly recommended by me for quality nice eggs with detailed packaging and egg-cellent communication.
Thank you for the update and feedback.Good luck on the hatch.

Still noticing a lot of chatting going on o nthe auction thread.
I'm trying no t to complain too much, but it really irritates me because it is hard enough too keep up with all the sales already then add in the BIN's (which they really need their own thread) it get too confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom