Feeding 11 babies various ages. Help šŸ˜©

They are like fan tails but bred with the head so far back they look like they are headless when they walk. Not to every bodies taste but we saved them being culled and we love their weirdness. šŸ˜‹

Sounds like you've got American fantails :) I bet they are beautiful. Probably the ones you're thinking of without the heads so far back are Indian Fantails.

I don't have much to add as you already received EXCELLENT ADVICE, :thumbsup
JUST THIS FROM ME TO YOU FOR SAVING THEM:hugs

As to rude people making rude comments about someone else's pets/property/things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, those are individuals with toooooo much time on their hands, and totally no manners or respect. They don't need to comment on things they dislike especially in a rude manner.

This Report , that is in the left bottom of every post can be used to notify things that may be inappropriate. Moderators will review what you reported, and may edit the post to be CLEAN.

WISHING YOU BEST WITH YOUR NEW PETS,,,,,,,,,,:highfive:

Little update - 3 more were dropped off which took the tally to 14 but I found a couple native bird rescue volunteers who also love pigeons that have taken the 10 Older ones. She is crop feeding trained so much better equiped to get them onto the seed.
So Iā€™ve just got the four smallest who I could get food into and then there is one more nest they will access next week when the crane is on the building site. Hopefully have aanother rescue can take the last ones too šŸ¤ž. So just have to keep them going till then!

Sounds like you've got American fantails :) I bet they are beautiful. Probably the ones you're thinking of without the heads so far back are Indian Fantails.

this is the original ones. Just have one male left now.

They are pretty extreme but the breeder has taken out national titles so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the standard they breed to here. I wouldnā€™t breed them myself but am quite attached to our crazy things.

Back
Top Bottom