Feeds affecting laying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
9 days ago, he said he was going to test here:

https://www [dot] brighteon [dot] com/2630c498-9191-4c17-8524-c49890d71d90

(begins at 1:00 in). He will NOT be testing for protein. WIll be curious as to how he reports/characterizes some of the findings, what context he provides for those lacking the education to know what levels are acceptable. Testing seven or eight feeds, incuding Dumor Organics.

No promise of when the tests will be available.

And yes, I deliberate broke the link. I'm not driving traffic to that site.

This was posted last Tuesday on another thread and others have seen it posted at their TSC stores.
From my local TS:

1E44E1AE-30B1-41B1-917E-E9E9C674A908.jpeg

8CDF9972-1654-4DCD-8A4A-FDA5B4D2C621.jpeg
I find it interesting that they chose to respond by denying that their products are void of two specific ingredients rather than confirming that they test and can assure that they contain the advertised levels of all ingredients. Not zero does not mean contains enough.

I'm no lawyer but this strikes me as something written by one which makes me wonder about the word choices.

I find it interesting that they chose to respond by denying that their products are void of two specific ingredients rather than confirming that they test and can assure that they contain the advertised levels of all ingredients. Not zero does not mean contains enough.

I'm no lawyer but this strikes me as something written by one which makes me wonder about the word choices.
Didn’t think about that but it is weirdly worded.

I actually had issues with hay from local place last summer males were too skinny can’t feed more grain so switched farmers and goats put weight back on. I didn’t test it… I knew something wasn’t right I made a decision went with my gut and solved my problems. People are allowed to do that on here for right or wrong reasons…. No crimes are being committed to spend your money as you please. At TSC or anywhere else.

TSC is in a weird place here. I'm confident their corporate lawyers and PR people wanted them to try not to throw their house brand under the bus while at the same time maintain that they are simply the seller - if there's a problem, it's the Mfg's problem.

If that leaves you feeling like you just shook hands with a new car salesman who moonlight as a vehicle outfitter...

TSC is in a weird place here. I'm confident their corporate lawyers and PR people wanted them to try not to throw their house brand under the bus while at the same time maintain that they are simply the seller - if there's a problem, it's the Mfg's problem.

If that leaves you feeling like you just shook hands with a new car salesman who moonlight as a vehicle outfitter...
Yep. Every word is written by or with the guidance of attorneys. That's a fact. One of my many hats is to Interpret fire codes. Just one word can get an individual or company in or out of a sticky situation nothing is written on a whim

Indeed. I noticed that right away as well. I'm guessing maybe the video he speaks of mentions that the lack of those would cause the drop in eggs? But yes, you can be sure their lawyers did draft that or at least had the input as to what to respond to and how. That's what they are on retainer for. And the suppliers they name? Well, those are not without well documented black marks. However, that does not mean they have knowingly, THIS TIME, tampered with or altered the feed to produce a certain result.

Has anyone tried Kalmbach? I have to drive 45 mins to get Nutrena. My local feed store only has Purina and Kalmbach. Luckily my chickens are barely 16 weeks old so we aren’t on layer feed yet. Adding more chicks and ducks this week so I want to be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom