Feel like quitting!! My gorgeous bourbon red stag 'Clyde' killed and stolen.

Sick b*stards! I hope one day that they are victims to somebody taking something that they love dearly! As for the police.... IF they bother to attend they are unlikely to offer any help.... after all, even the swans are being taken and eaten by thieves....!

So sorry for your loss to (in)human predators - please don't give up... you are worth more than this, sad as it is.... do not let this scum get the better of you!

Suzie ( Angry and saddened )

hugs.gif

Thank you all for your concern, I have contacted the police they have taken all the details, the rural crimes officer comes on duty at 2pm and is going to call me then. My friend came to the allotment with me this morning in case they had returned. thankfully they hadn't but then I have no turkeys left there for them to take. Bonnie looks so lonely at my mums without Clyde, I was planning on getting him another two hens in spring as I love them so much but pointless now. My OH says that I can't get anything else its too risky, will see how we feel in a couple of months when we've highered our fencing etc. Will let you know how I get on with the police later.

So very sorry. Hope that hey can catch the no goods. I'm not sure how the allotment system works. Are there people who live there?

So sorry for your loss. I think loss from a human is far worse than from a animal predator. I would would to put out a leg trap for that thief.Put a cam up to get a visual of them.Chances are they will be back.Like any other animal predator they like a free,easy meal.

Back
Top Bottom