Feeling like a total idiot

Pics
You are a mind reader! My closest neighbor(about a mile away, and the only other soul on my road) just might have something. I was just telling my wife I was going to give him a call today and ask him. I was also just researching .22s online. There are certainly some in my price range. I have been needing a homestead rifle anyway. This situation will most likely facilitate that.
Henry Repeating Arms makes a mighty fine .22 😉

Might I also suggest a .17HMR? Little hotrod rifle, awesome for varmints that are looking to cause trouble!

Henry Repeating Arms makes a mighty fine .22 😉

Might I also suggest a .17HMR? Little hotrod rifle, awesome for varmints that are looking to cause trouble!
I was just checking out the Henry Survival .22! Breaks down and all fits in the stock, Pretty cool. There seems to be a decent range of options in my 300 dollarish price range. Thanks for the recommendation!

I am not against killing the next ones if any that I get. Do you guys know of any way to use the raccoon so it's not just a waste? Worst case scenario there is always the compost pile.
I used to rehome them 10 miles away in the woods. Within a week they come back. Shoot one raccoon and leave it. The rest will leave and never come back. Just like crows

Back
Top Bottom