Felling Sad. Need to open up.

MatskevichFarm

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2016
Hello BYC,

I knew in March when we started with our flock that I would get attached and treat these cute birds as family members. So I promise myself to do everything possible to keep them healthy and happy. We give them the best food, we make sure the environment is clean, we give the vitamins they need and we love them very much.
So it's very hard for me to watch one of them getting sick. I feel powerless and because we don't have all the means to it, I can't spend money with a vetenerian, I do my research, I talk to you guys, I talk with people at my local farm products store, and I do everything I can, everything it's possible to me.
But right now, just hurts, seeing the poor little girl sitting on the corner, she doesn't want to play, or eat the treats, and she can't tell me what is wrong, and that kills me. I know for most of the people that are just animals, sometimes just food, but in these past few months I learned to love them and it's horrible to feel like this.

Thank your for listening!

Thank you all!
So today I have been watching everybody closely. Harry, my baby that is sick is walking around a little more today, she seems to be eating and drinking too. Haven't seems as much poop with blood as I saw yesterday. Today was the second day with the medicine and I'm just praying that everybody stays okay.

That's Harry

Last edited:
Further describe the symptoms, there are probably people here who know what it is and have possible treatment ideas.....

I don't think they're "just food", or food providers. They're pets, and you are completely normal in feeling for them when they are sick. And I believe most others here will agree with that. Including some of the 'chook-avores" I'll bet.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom