Fellow BYC member needs help! She won! Thanks to the BYC'ers

Tell Erica that I'll trade her the camaro for a 2005 Harley Davidson Peace Officer Special Edition FatBoy.

We'll have to make the trade while my DH is at work, but I'm sure we can pull it off.
wink.png

I'll definitely vote, especially since it's a Camaro. Back in September my son in law was killed while driving his. While we all mourn his loss we all agree that he died the way he wanted to go...driving his Camaro!

I hope she wins!

Laurie

I voted for her, they did a wonderful job, just out of curiosity, do you have a pic of it before they restored it? I'd like to see how far they've come from where they've started.

Here is the pic of the car. This pic was taken after the rear end and front suspension were put in the car. It was a bare shell when she got it.
The other pic is of her painting the suspension parts. Boy her hair was long then.

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1514.jpg

WOW
ep.gif

She did a really great job
bow.gif

She really came a long way with that piece of junk she started with
droolin.gif

Even if she doesn't win (which she is almost clearly the winner) she should be extra proud of the work she has done.
I would have never guessed anybody could make a beauty out of that, guess it was a diamond in the rough, and she saw the potential.

Back
Top Bottom