Fellow BYC member needs help! She won! Thanks to the BYC'ers

4-H chicken mom

Crowing
15 Years
Aug 3, 2007
Oberlin, OH
My DD has a 1968 Camaro that she bought when she was 14 and restored with the help of her dad. She purchased and restored the car with her own money that she had saved from 4-H and working a summer job. Together with my DH, 4 years and lots of hard work later her car was finished. She entered her car in an online car show and ended up winning the Camaro category back in july. She is now up against 6 other cars in a winner take all final round! She could really use your help voting. Poll closes December 29th, you can vote about 12 hours apart everyday. The link below will take you directly to the voting page. Her camaro is the first car on the list.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/104_plus/promotions.aspx

IMG_1472.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! Yes I will vote... I have the same car and have pretty much the same story.. Only I was 13 when it started. I still have the car too and I am 36. Mine still isn't finished though. Dad and I take our sweet time.. LOL

Thank you so much. She is so proud of her car. She knew when she bought the car that dad could help with the labor but she had to pay for all the needed parts. It took her four yrs. to make the money as needed to get it finished.

Thanks again for your support.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom