Fencing Issue

It wouldn’t be quite as sturdy but you can build with all T Posts. There are fittings to use with Tposts to build a corner support. I have used them for a field fence and the fence has held up to goat pressure. Here’s a link to the brand I’ve used.

Wedge Loc
I think you may have solved some of my fencing problems with this. Thanks!!!

So i went to TSC and RK today and bought:
  • 50 White Plastic Step-In fence-posts
  • 50 Black Plastic Step-In fence-posts (I wanted 100 white, but they had only 67)
  • A low-impedance fence electrified with 0.3 Joule
  • A couple of porcelain screw-in insulators for wooden posts
  • A ground Rod-Clamp
  • 500m (~1600') of PE & stainless-steel PolyWire
  • A fence-Tester
We have a long weekend and if the weather is cooperating there will be some nasty surprise for Max, should he come back.

Do you need to worry about a frost line where you live? I'm in Ohio and when hubby and I put our fence up, we had to go 3' deep, below the frost line. Or the fence posts can creep back up and out on you

Do you need to worry about a frost line where you live? I'm in Ohio and when hubby and I put our fence up, we had to go 3' deep, below the frost line. Or the fence posts can creep back up and out on you
Fence Posts can do WHAT?! - Now i am speechless!!!

For the corner-post, my plan is to drill two holes through (over cross) and insert a piece of rebar in each hole, sink the post into the post-hole, straighten it up and pour some QuickCrete around the post to add weight. When the post is set, i will add braces into the directions of the fences. Not sure what kind of braces, H-Braces seem to be the simplest and i have also bought brace-pins today.

Back
Top Bottom