Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

Don't forget Sammy .
Sammy can have a cold one with Winston.
lol.png

FF chest.
gig.gif

Also, this is directed at Lacy Blue.

This is my 8 week old Blue Ameraucana. Is lacing like this indicative of female? I thought so. This one I was sure was black at hatch. Obviously not. :p

Last edited:

FF chest.
gig.gif

This is my 8 week old Blue Ameraucana. Is lacing like this indicative of female? I thought so. This one I was sure was black at hatch. Obviously not. :p
That is just too cute, My EE's usually have it in their muffs, so funny, even Sammy my goose usually wears an ff mustache .

That is just too cute, My EE's usually have it in their muffs, so funny, even Sammy my goose usually wears an ff mustache .
Yeah the ducks and geese usually have it on their bills, but they've just cleaned it off in these pictures.

Wish the chickens looked as clean as the waterfowl!
He is gorgeous and filling out so nicely, that FF does a body good.
thumbsup.gif

I keep my FF in the unheated basement and usually don't have to worry about it freezing. When I carry the buckets out to feed my birds they become a tripping hazard; they walk in front of me and between my legs and act like they're starving!

Well isn't she cute! Very well laced too. I don't know if "Lacing like this" is indicative of a female or not. I never noticed that they had different lacing styles or whatever one might want to call it. If they do, well, I guess I need to pay better attention as they are small and growing and make some notes as to what I think and what they turn out to be. She is very nice!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom