FERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca's 3rd baby is out now.
smile.png
And the last Blue Rock has pipped, too. Yippeeee!

Quote:
It happens....from time to time... **blushes a horrid shade of red** and lately it seems to be Moi doing the majority of the hijacking!
sad.png
sorry! ........................................

Hey! How bout them Saints???
gig.gif

Seriously, Cyn, that's wonderful news on Fern and Becca's babies. How many are left yet to hatch? I take it you didn't lose your power after all? That's a relief! I've lost track...how many are safely out and fluffed now? Gotta have more pictures woman! We simply MUST have pictures!!!

Ahem.....By the way.....if you have nowhere to put those Ivy eggs, you're certainly welcome to send them up here. The bator is all set up, running very nicely, (especially since I added a fan from the DGD's dead computer into the equation) and I think it's plenty stable enough now to add eggs!
wink.png
Just letting ya know...you do have options!
lol.png

Fern's baby is chirping at the top of its lungs, trying to zip out. It's just like its mama, who cheeped everywhere she went with her broody mama, Shadow. I said Fern was propelled by "Cheep Power", LOL.

Becca's 4th baby is out now, pretty sure it's a cockerel. Huge baby, big comb, no black on leg fronts.

I'm hanging but the rest are taking long naps. Would like this done by tonight so I can put away the bator.

Oh, I think Shadow is working up to broody. She did lay an egg early today, but just a bit ago when we put up the birds, she was on a nest on Nelda's egg and she screamed bloody murder at me when I tried to get it. That's not like her. She usually lets me pet her and reach under with no problem. She may not be over the edge yet, but we'll hope, Beth. I will put Orps, plus one or two I'd like to keep so I don't take away her babies completely after she's sat for three weeks and worked so hard.

Back
Top Bottom