FERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, Fern has a son!
woot.gif

Now, what could you name him? Hmmmm

I don't plan to keep him. I may keep neither of Fern's kids, just depends. I have five of Becca's kids out of this hatch. I may keep a couple BR pullets, two or three of the BBS Rocks and two or three of the Ameraucana pullets (if I'm not roo-heavy here) and most of the rest are spoken for. Just have to grow them out a bit to see who is who and who I want to keep.

Would be a challenge, deciding on a plant-themed name for a rooster!

Quote:
Pfffftttt drive to Kentucky in April, bring the Lasagna and take Athena home with you.....but do not blame me if she hates you too, it is just her being her.
gig.gif

Quote:
Pfffftttt drive to Kentucky in April, bring the Lasagna and take Athena home with you.....but do not blame me if she hates you too, it is just her being her.
gig.gif

Make it easy on your self Cetawin...just take a brief detour to the Spokane area on your way and drop Athena off to me. (we're only 1 minute off of I-90!) Why make her suffer through that whole journey. You know there's no love lost between you two, but I know you can't stand to make any animal suffer either!
wink.png
So, do the right thing and just drop her off on your way. And if it means that much to you, I'll even throw in TWO pans of lasagna!!
gig.gif
One for Thor and his ladies, and one for you and the family!

See? I done it again! Hijacked the thread! I am soooo ashamed of myself!
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

Well....maybe .... not really!
lol.png

Or if he turns out to be a not very intelligent roo- Fiddlehead.

Serrin, find your own bribe food. Lasagna is MINE. Secret Recipe.
lol.png

Cetawin - I COULD show up about April 3 or so with a BIG pan for you and a BIG carrier for Athena. And whatever Thor wants to appease him for his loss. . . . .

Back
Top Bottom