Fertile egg auctions

wanttobefarmer

Songster
13 Years
May 29, 2010
Elgin, TX
Hello,
Just a quick question about the fertile egg auctions. I have bought several fertile eggs from this site in the past, but I haven't hatched out any eggs in about a year. I have noticed that several postings on there are not actually selling any eggs. Some threads are extremely old. I've sent pm to sellers who are not selling anything and the amount of wanted adds only contributes to the amount of inactive adds that must be waded through to find active adds. Even though I'm not interested in the wanted adds, I'm wondering if now they are as out of date as the for sale adds. I am just trying to understand this new process. Thank you for any help as I probably just don't understand the new format.

The old ads drop to the last pages. The current offerings are on the first 2 or 3 pages. If you don't see that an ad has been bumped or has an old expiration date, it is not really active.

Last edited:
Hi terrielacy sorry to barge in on another post im wondering if you gave a swap sale uk forum or would you be willing to start one. There seems a lot of people on here from the uk and it seems it would be a great place to sell eggs aswel as buy some
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom