Fertile eggs a bit early!

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
I've mostly been cracking and checking and eating the eggs from my pea pen, since they're a bit young still. My two males are not quite two (June!), so I was not surprised to see the stark white dot of infertility on the eggs I was opening. What WAS surprising (and exciting) was the last two eggs, both of which had big fat bullseyes on the yolks. Makes me wish I could hatch them this year! Anyone want some free hatching eggs to test? Pretty sure the babies would be split opal...

I've mostly been cracking and checking and eating the eggs from my pea pen, since they're a bit young still. My two males are not quite two (June!), so I was not surprised to see the stark white dot of infertility on the eggs I was opening. What WAS surprising (and exciting) was the last two eggs, both of which had big fat bullseyes on the yolks. Makes me wish I could hatch them this year! Anyone want some free hatching eggs to test? Pretty sure the babies would be split opal...

Free hatching eggs????????? YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some. :ya

Why aren't you going to hatch any? :idunno

I'm not certified NPIP... someday I will actually send in the papers. I am a certified tester (long story short here, we had a tester come in and test and write down all the info and take the registration money... and then she either never sent the papers or they never sent me a card, so I went and got certified myself and then started the whole moving thing and haven't sent in the registration). My birds all test clean, but they are not registered. I have been waiting to register because I am looking for a new home, and they've been staying at a friends in a pen we built there. The whole "looking for a new home" thing is also the reason I can't hatch any, at least until I have found a place, moved in, and set up a new home for them as well, which I don't think will happen before their breeding season ends.

So, that being said... shipping would be somewhere in the range of $10-15 (I don't know the exact amount for the flat rate shipping boxes, but I would find out before sending) and I can send whatever is laid each week by monday morning. It should be somewhere in the range of 4-6 eggs, although I've been getting an egg a day from their pen. If you want to give it a spin, please send me a PM and I'll work out how to get them to you.

I will hatch them for you in the 1502. If you want them after they hatch, I will send them back or I can sell them out of our place at auction. I hate to see you lose any return on the eggs. It does not cost us a thing to put them in with the other eggs. If you do just want to get rid of them the kids will pay for the shipping.

I would like to have a few peafowl eggs to hatch. I can pay for shipping via paypal or trade some SQ White bearded silkie bantam eggs.
message me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom