Fertile eggs won't hatch

Great news!
One of the fertile eggs was rocking back and forth in the incubator and chirping!
I imediately tested lobo to see if she'd sit in the large chicken coop (since she was still doing broody clucks and fluffing out) and she did! I gave her both the chirping egg and the silent egg and they were talking to eachother! :love
Thank you, members of BYC, for reminding me that I should never separate a hen from its chick again. (glad she was still broody!) I checked on the eggbbox just a few minutes ago and I heard the chick chirping under her.

Great news!
One of the fertile eggs was rocking back and forth in the incubator and chirping!
I imediately tested lobo to see if she'd sit in the large chicken coop (since she was still doing broody clucks and fluffing out) and she did! I gave her both the chirping egg and the silent egg and they were talking to eachother! :love
Thank you, members of BYC, for reminding me that I should never separate a hen from its chick again. (glad she was still broody!) I checked on the eggbbox just a few minutes ago and I heard the chick chirping under her.
Who doesn't love happy endings? Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom