Fertilized egg????

"It" is not a rooster, it is a hen.
hmm.png

Jody

thankyou for upholding my point horsecrazy,
by the way, i get the POINT! if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all thankyou!

and hinkjc i think i should be allowed to conduct a little experiment thanks very much, i have seen your posts and i have read your opinion so if your not going to say anything helpful please leave my thread! i have been very polite to all you have said, but this is the last straw.
somad.gif

by the way, thankyou farmer kitty, you are being very helpful and caring.

thankyou to everyone that is saying helpful things

Last edited:
No need to get your panties in a bunch. I was simply stating the obvious. An egg from a hen who does not have contact with a rooster, will not grow nor hatch, so there is no need to candle it.

As a matter of fact, I thought I was helpful with this very good candling information...

http://chickscope.beckman.uiuc.edu/explore/

Jody

But apparently that wasn't good enough for you and you responded with this..

thankyou, any one else??

I feel you are wasting people's time looking at your post when obviously nothing will ever come of it. I will leave your post, but I think you are the one who is not being very nice. You got your answers, so why keep asking for more?

Jody​

Quote:

thankyou, any one else??

I feel you are wasting people's time looking at your post when obviously nothing will ever come of it. I will leave your post, but I think you are the one who is not being very nice. You got your answers, so why keep asking for more?

Jody​

Yeah.... big fat ditto. No point in candling if you don't have a rooster. I think there were SEVERAL posts from you about the same thing. You apparently didn't like the answers given. Oh well.

Quote:

thankyou, any one else??

Jody​

Yeah.... big fat ditto. No point in candling if you don't have a rooster. I think there were SEVERAL posts from you about the same thing. You apparently didn't like the answers given. Oh well.

I'll third this! Not sure how I'm helping you. I have just stated things a little nicer than Jody did but, had she posted on it first my answer would have been much along the lines of hers. You are the one that needs to watch what and how you say things.

You may conduct your experiment with/without our blessings. After all, how could we stop you!

locked.gif

i'm very sorry but all you seem to be saying is discouraging things, and how does "thankyou, anyone else" suggest that the information has not been helpful, i said thankyou. i am just asking for a wide range of opinions.

and hey, i haven't done this before, candling is exciting for me so plese don't ruin the experience for me. i am just doing something logical!

yes you were helpful with the website hinkjc, and i thankyou for that

Back
Top Bottom