Fertilized Eggs in Northern NJ?

NJgirl86

In the Brooder
Feb 5, 2021
Hello, I’m located in Northern New Jersey looking to see where I can find (and buy) fertile eggs for under $10.00.

A local farm sells fertile eggs for 10 bucks but there’s a 50/50 chance they are. I don’t think they actually check to see if they are fertile.

Is there any places in N.NJ to find eggs?

Try posting in the NJ state thread. Impossible to check eggs for setting for fertility with out breaking open which defeats all chances.

Hello, I’m located in Northern New Jersey looking to see where I can find (and buy) fertile eggs for under $10.00.

A local farm sells fertile eggs for 10 bucks but there’s a 50/50 chance they are. I don’t think they actually check to see if they are fertile.

Is there any places in N.NJ to find eggs?
Welcome to BYC!!! @Duckbreeder2020 is in NJ, but I don't know if she has/sells fertile eggs.
Definitely post in your state thread.
Here it is.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/new-jersey.537/page-522

Chatting with your neighbors on that state thread is a great idea. If you do drive to pick them up cushion them well so they don't get too shaken up, I made that mistake once.

If it doesn't work out, you might contact your county extension office. There is a fair chance they'd know someone that could help.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom