Few Things for Sale, support my Build~A~Coop Fund!

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
I explained to my DH that I need/want a third coop, you know for my evil little silkies LOL He said he will help me build it, even though he has sworn off coop building forever, if I can come up with some of the cost towards building materials w/out taking it out of our regular income. In return, he will make up the difference and build it!
wee.gif

So, I am offering up a few things here that I don't need sitting around my house when I could be building a new coop!
smile.png

If you think a price is too high, make an offer.

Paypal or money orders will be accepted. Just post SOLD here with the item you are wanting and PM me for payment information.

~ SOLD!! ~ First, Hen on a Nest, I have two of these, and I am asking $5 each or buy them as a set for $8.
100_1676.jpg

Two Smuckers collectible plates. One is dated 1980 and the other is dated 1982. $8 each or both for $15
100_1640.jpg

100_1639.jpg

I have one 4 oz jar of all natural homemade chocolate milk bath. asking $3.50
100_1650.jpg

I also have 2 oz jars of Lily of the Valley and Strawberry all natural homemade milke bath. Someone can have both jars for$4
100_1653.jpg

All Natural Lilac Glycerin Soap w/All Natural 2 oz jar of Lilac Milk Bath. $3.50
100_1654.jpg

All Natural Black Raspberries and Cream Glycerin w/All Natural 4 oz jar of Black Rapberries and Cream Milk Bath $5
100_1655.jpg

Lance 1998 National Event Cherished Teddy "Come Fly with Me" Reg. No 8c6/039 $5
Comes in original box.
14550_100_1697.jpg

Ted "Snow Fun When You're Not Around" Reg No. 7h0/950 $5
Comes in Original Box
14550_100_1702.jpg

I have the following movies on DVD for sale:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban $5.00

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire $5.00

Shrek~1, 2, & 3 $5 each or all 3 for $14

Disney's the Sword and the Stone $10

Disney's Fantasia 2000 $10

*note: My DVD's are in like new condition. I do not allow my kids to handle them ever! I put them back in their cases immediately after they are over. They have no scratches that I can find anywhere on them. Never been touched by children! Watched, yes, handled no. I am picky/OCD about how my DVD's are kept to prevent them from being scratched/tore up. Not easy for me to part with Disney movies, but my chickens are more important. Will have to see if they can pry other Disney movies from my hands LOL

Thanks!!

eta: all bath products were homemade by my friend in Missouri and contain NO animal products!

ETA: Several people have commented about shipping, so shipping will be exact shipping to your zip code, your choice of first class, if available, or priority. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think that you will not get enough to cover shipping on some items. maybe raise it a little more?

if my job did not short my cheak I would be on the bath stuff. it sounds sooooooo nice. someone is gonna be very lucky.

Gotta agree with Spookykim here on the shipping. The shipping will get you. I'd raise the prices a bit on the heavy things. I just bought a pair of coffee cups at auction from Toledo and the shipping was 9.55! More than I paid for the coffeee cups!

I have another pendulum, or two, somewhere, they just aren't the quality of that one. I also have an athame with a lion on the handle somewhere, and this thing that goes over a goblet, can't remember what it is, but it has the six point star on it and has the words "Above as Below" on it.

I have more stuff, just have to find it. I have a sage smudging pot, used, but still usable LOL I just need to wash it out.

Back
Top Bottom