Fifth annual WICheeseheads Bash!!!

We have $100 to spend on door prizes; please vote on what you would like to see as a prize.

• an incubator

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • waterers

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • feeders

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • feed

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • chicken art

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • another engraved pizza cutter

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • coop heater

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll bring a variety of daylilies to trade. I better dig those today or it probably won't get done. And I'll bring a couple catmint. Some iris. I know I traded something for some kind of herb last year, but I can't remember what it was or where I planted it. I also could bring some Gooseneck Loosestrife. I see that's coming up now. We'll see what I can actually fit in the car.

Jennie will be providing plates and napkins for the weekend...she would love some daylilies if anyone has some to share.

It's almost here now...another year gone by...

I was super greatful for the plates and napkins I got to bring home last year. I will for sure bring some daylilies for her.

What time is the potluck on Saturday? I'd like to make bbq pulled pork with coleslaw. But I'm trying to decide if I should cook it ahead of time or get the slow cooker going early Saturday morning.

Last edited:
Great about the daylilies....usually around noon, but it always ends up being 1ish...we can wait for the pork....
droolin.gif

BigZ, how many camper sites are there????? The hubs is now making noises about renting a camper.
roll.png
Not that I am complaining about not bringing the tents, but waiting until the last minute is not what I had in mind....... Oh well, I will let you know either way.

Still working on the hubby for just a Saturday adventure... Lemme know what i need a dish to pass for Saturday night? If we can tent does it matter if i make a kinda sorta think i can talk him (dear hubby) into it... he has been to a few chicken meet ups but has only been the "only" guy, so chances of getting him to come are increased :)

Back
Top Bottom