Figured I'd try and ask here

Bless you for taking care of strays. If your rural, there might be feed stores that have kitten supplies for you two cheap. I'm so glad your neighbor stepped up. Vaccinate them our vet said feline leukemia is very common in wild cats. We lost a cute stray to it one year. :idunno

Bless you for taking care of strays. If your rural, there might be feed stores that have kitten supplies for you two cheap. I'm so glad your neighbor stepped up. Vaccinate them our vet said feline leukemia is very common in wild cats. We lost a cute stray to it one year. :idunno
Yes, she's going to vet them fully vetted. She recently had a German shepherd that passed away and felt like taking on another dog was going to be too much for her (she's 79). When she came out to chat with me she saw them and fell in love. And on the plus side, cats are so much easier than dogs 😂

@Mamatomany123 - That is so sweet! I am glad your neighbor wants the babies. I love hearing happy adoption tails
I'm actually kind of glad they showed up. She's been lonely and needed some companions. I hang out with her as much as I can but I have 6 kids and take care of my mother in law so it's a lot.

Back
Top Bottom