FILL YOUR BATOR with these BIN

Thank you for your quick reply :) So these are *F1* eggs and you've not grown any of these out yet to see what they might produce? I am just wondering what these guys might look like asides from their eggs. Thank you.

"Super Blue Egg Layers - Cross of either a CCL roo or Lavender Am Roo over White Leghorns. Chicks will be white.... might get a couple that are black barred or blue barred. ALL the chicks from the CCL roo are Barred. " Found the answer on your breeder's page. I am still contemplating if I want some lol

Thank you for your quick reply :) So these are *F1* eggs and you've not grown any of these out yet to see what they might produce? I am just wondering what these guys might look like asides from their eggs. Thank you.

I have grown them out but not from this roo. Egg genes are tricky so I can't say for sure what color you will get. Probably the pic you saw came from an EE roo.

I did a dry hatch and hatched 11 out of 14. So I ordered more and received 18 yesterday. My babies are 7 yellow with black dots. Feathering in white and the other 4 are black. A dream to hatch.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom