finally a buddy!

Pictures???
havent split anything up yet, they seen to be doing okay at the moment, only when it comes to drinking water i believe. image.jpg

it seems to be that tgey only peck at eachother when it comes to drinking water and every so often when they eat, it seems rideaux is a little overprotective of her water.
They might be just fine with each other too. You won't know until you try them together and see. I've had a few that were new to the others and they integrated immediately.
theyre doing okay now, little bit of pecking but nothing major!
image.jpg

theyre doing okay now, little bit of pecking but nothing major!View attachment 2163884
They might be just fine with each other too. You won't know until you try them together and see. I've had a few that were new to the others and they integrated immediately.
sorry to bother im just a stressed owner right now and get qorried but right now theyre both falling asleep next to eachother no problem, when they sleep theyre fine but oh man when they get hungry... and also a little bit here and there when theyre just hanging out but that doesnt bother me it seems to me like a little here n there is okay but anyway!

Try an let them work it out as long as neither are getting hurt. And get them outside to run around and use up their energy. Just always supervise when they are out of their brooder.

Back
Top Bottom