!!!~Finally Back~!!! Hello Everyone and My Old Pals here @ BYC : )

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TommyVT05, Aug 7, 2008.

1. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hello Everyone!

Its me, Tommy and I am back. Hi!!! Haha. I am so excited to find some time to get back here and learn "chickens" again. I have been away for a while due to summer school, work, intern, you name it! But yeah, lots of new updates recently.

I have 11 Jerry S's Seramas now. Cool right? Yeah...and I also got 4 California Valley Quails too! I built a REALLY nice cage for my little Seramas, will upload pictures later this week. Have been out of the chicken business for a while and getting back will take some time : )

Anyhow, will write more later on, gtg again. Take care everyone!

- Tommy

2. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    Welcome back from a newbie!!! [​IMG]

3. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Welcome back Tommy. I'm sorry you had to get out of the chicken business but now you can get back bigger and better.

jackie

4. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Thanks!!!

I was not really "in business"...like make a living off selling chickens or whatnot, but like, getting involved much with my pets since my last visit here.

I have a new job. I got accepted to work, volunteer rather, @ the VA Hospital in the Emergency Room. Not to show off or anything but in that months period, I was trusted enough by the whole staff and the head cordinator to run the Orientations for the newbies. I was so happy because I can't believe I can gain so much trust in 3 weeks.

That was just ONE of the things I focused on during my "time-out". Now that everything has settled in for the summer, I am on "Time-In"! Ya!!!

: )

- Tommy

5. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    WB Tommy, I wondered where you were. Did you go on the trip your sister gave you?

VA hospital, cool. Eggsellent that you started giving newbie trainings!

Your other chickens are still there right? You just have not had much time for posting on the board?

Later!

6. my1stchicks

my1stchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    North FL
    Welcome back [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hello,

Thanks all for the WB's! So nice : )
    Anyhow, the trip my sister game me? Hummm...

Take care everyone!

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by