Finally Day 19

KKluckers

Time Out
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I have 3 Blue Orpington eggs and 11 sassy silkie eggs make it to the hatcher. Temps have held between 99.5-100.0 through out. Had problems with the humidity for the first week, but the air cells look perfect. I thought this wouldnt be so nerve racking this time, but it is.
fl.gif
I hope they hatch.

Yes, Yes and YES!!!!! I'm trying to hatch out enough Orps to replace my laying flock right now. I need like 30 pullets. I think I might have 10 so lots more hatching for me. I sent out the payment Friday or maybe it was Saturday cant remember for sure lol. Hope for pullets from Julies eggs.
fl.gif
My luck I will get roos lol. I'm going to have a hard time getting rid of all those roos. Decisions, decisions.....

Yeay Christina!
My silkies are finally hatching, I got one blue Saturday, one buff this AM but I think its blue, egg must of been marked wrong, and helped out 2 other buffs and there is one more buff trying to hatch.
I stop turning the other eggs tuesday then I hope I can shut things down for a bit.

My BQ pen was WIDE open this early afternoon thanks to the wind and I only lost 2, but I retrieved one, I really hope the other gets found as she was really pretty and the only silver pearl I had.

Talk soon
xoxo

I sure hope they hatch. If you lived closer I would give you a few pullets. I am going to start hatching in Jan on Orps. My Mottled seemed a litttle under the weather today. I put him in a isolation pen and started him on Terramycin. I have such plans for him so I am praying he is better by morning.

Oh, and BTW you can expect those silkies to start hatching before the Orps. That has always been my experience when I had the two breeds in the hatcher.

Julie- I hope your rooster is ok. Poor thing. Its always the ones you have plans for. At least with me that is how it works. I wish you did live closer, I would love some pullets. Guess I will just have to wait till spring to get more eggs.
smile.png

Terra- I hope you find your BQ. they are so cute. Congrats on the silkies. I cant wiat for mine. i just hope the power doesnt go out. The wind is blowing pretty good over here. Yikes!

Day 20. I hate this part....I came home from class and nothing, no pips, nothing. I will just hope by tomorrow I will have something.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom