Finally found a doctor that listens but she wants a sleep study uggg

My husband explains to people every day their sleep study results. If you need a CPAP machine (for example), you will be amazed at the wonderful results in the way you feel. If you have a sleep disorder there are so many things out today to help you. Good luck and try not to worry.

I'll probably ask for something to help me relax. I will worry all night about the kids just having the hubby at home. He is good but he does not do bed times. Anywho i'm waiting till they actually set up the date for the study to get really nervous. I am actually excited this one even wants to diagnose. I have had so many that don't even want to hear whats wrong. They order tests, tell me I am fine and never listen to a word I say. One actually read the history and wanted to put me on preventive diabetic meds because my dad is diabetic. She didn't read it was caused my chemical exposure in the military. I tried to tell her and she still ignored me. I never went back. I was excited this one took a whole half hour for an appointment. Like she was actually in the room for a half hour. My OB appointments were under 5 and I was told even when I passed out that they don't really have time for questions. If medical care gets much worse I am going to have to force one of the kids to become a doctor for my healthcare back up plan.

i was always feeling tired and never had any energy. hubby said i snored i should get checked out.. i went to the place to spend the night.. after 35 yrs with hubby i have never slept alone.. it was strange but let me tell you.. they put you to bed with a tv on if you want but i went to sleep.. it is uncomfortable to know your being watched but i slept .. sort of.. when they came in to wake me up the guy said out of 447 min of sleep i stopped breathing 350 times!!!!!!! my oxygen was too low from not breathing right.. so they ordered me a machine and i went back another night.. they let me sleep about 5 hours with the machine and when i woke up i was so full of energy and not tired the whole day!!!! i have been on my machine for 5 yrs now and i won't even take a nap without it.. it takes some getting used to but in the end it is soooooo worth it...the testing is like sleeping in a motel bed.. with lots of wires attached to your scalp and throughout your body...just do it.. it might help you alot

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom