Finally got one, but hope it's the last!

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Smelled something really really really bad had a horrible feeling it was coming from one of my bators.
sickbyc.gif
Got all the eggs out and ran the whole turner to the trash and barely tried to remove the stinky bomb when it just split and a smelly glob rolled out.

NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OMG I'm so sorry. I walked in and thought "what in the world?" and then it hit me.

So glad I caught it. So happy it wasn't in the Sportsman! I can just imagine trying to empty that out and cleaning all that area.

My 15 yr old son walked in, covered his mouth and gagged. LOL Maybe it was worth it after all.
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
OMG I'm so sorry. I walked in and thought "what in the world?" and then it hit me.

So glad I caught it. So happy it wasn't in the Sportsman! I can just imagine trying to empty that out and cleaning all that area.

My 15 yr old son walked in, covered his mouth and gagged. LOL Maybe it was worth it after all.
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif
I often wonder why we parents get such a thrill over our childrens anguishes, but isn't it great?
gig.gif
Oh, I'm so glad it wasn't in your sportsman either. Those things are soooo expensive. My husband is building me one, so it will have to do for now.

The egg my daughter exploded didn't even smell from the outside, but oh it was horrible! After throwing my quilt away, I started to throw my daughter away because she didn't think she needed another shower after the egg exploded on her too. Kids, you gotta love em!

Last edited:
Quote:

sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif

My dad was telling me the other day, he gave someone an emu egg, expressed very blatently to go home and blow the egg out right away and allow it to aire out and dry out...well....man did not heed "dear ole dad's" advice and placed it on his dresser in his room. I'm not sure how many days passed, but sometime, in the night the dog bumped the dresser and said emu egg rolled to the floor filling the room with an awfull smell!!! If any of you have ever seen an emu egg, you know the monstrosities that they are, they are full of about 1 pound + of slimey gooeyness, and to have that gooeyness go bad and coat your bedroom floor in the middle of the night....well lets just say i had a good laugh ot the poor guys expense! I wanted so badly to know if the flooring was carpet...that woulda been the smelling icing on the cake for me! Lack of common sense on the part of others just makes me giggle like a little girl. Is that wrong of me? LOL

Quote:
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

I used to carve those eggs! Ya just can't tell some people enough.

A few months ago I found a bunch of eggs hiding in the backyard. I was careful not to breaj them and headed to the garbage can with some. I had just bought my grand daughter this cute pair of fur boots and she decided to kick one since I was throwing them out. That was actually the first time I have EVER smelled a rotten egg. I scrubbed the heck out of those botts and they sat out back till the weather warmed up before I managed to get the odor out. Don't know why I kept them, but they weren't cheap and I wasn't going to buy her new ones. They were clean, but the smell lingered for 2 months!

Back
Top Bottom