finally I figured out the picture thing!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by fzouk, Mar 29, 2009.

1. fzouk

fzouk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    middle Tennessee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

a few of my silver spangled hamburgs. I need to get a picture of the one we call "different chick" for lack of a better name! I think he's a Lakenvelder, but anyway he's a beautiful little chick. They're all asleep right now though so I'll wait until the morning. Oh yeah- they're 8 days old today!

2. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Very cute! Great pics. Glad you got it figured out!!

3. msearls

msearls New Egg

Mar 11, 2009
    very cute chicks. I really like the pick with the toy car in there. My son is always putting his toys in with the animals "so they won't be bored". the goats have had a soccer ball in there pen for 2 years that they don't touch. If I take it out he puts it back in within days.

4. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

Good job! I know its a challenge!
    And love the car - my 8 year does that with balls and cars too - I'm still trying to figure out how and when he put a blue car in my locked Black Copper Marans pen? He hardly ever goes out there, and not inside the pen, ever? But it happened...
    So now you know how - your sharing will explode! Personal Pages are super fun to make too, on the images place...took me a bit to figure out...now look at em!

Take it easy! Love your chicks, beautiful!
    Tina/tfpets

5. fzouk

fzouk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    middle Tennessee
    Hahaha- that's funny about the soccer ball the goats don't touch! I'm always having to stop my little girl from throwing stuff down in there for them to play with too! She has wonderful intentions but sometimes her "helping" makes them a little scared. It's hard finding that line between letting her be around them some (not shutting her out completely) but not letting her scare them. For now while she's so little (20 months) and they're so little I just let her in there once or twice a day with me when I check on them and maybe do some small chore and the rest of the time I do chick stuff before she's awake, during naps, after she's in bed.

6. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    They are very cute. My boys think our baby turkeys need toys too. Kids are funny. Ya just gotta love em.

7. Spires6

Spires6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Ohio
    So cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by