Finally!!!! My Computer Is Back!!!! Yippeeeee!!!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
My computer has been down so all I have is my phone. I really dont like useing the phone for internet. It annoys me so much! lol its to slow to type and the pages dont look the same. but anyhow, I get my computer back on the 8th! I really cant wait. then I will be able to get back to business as normal. I cant wait to catch up on all thats going on around here! hope to talk to you all again soon! JEN

Last edited:
We'll look forward to it, Jen!

thumbsup.gif

thanks! I really cant wait. I am going to be so glad I have you all back especially when the cold weather and s**w (I wont say it) comes.

well now I should have realized that the 8th was more than a week away when I posted this, but I guess I was just so anxous! I am at 8 days and counting now. Boy time sure does go slow when your looking forward to something! just look how slow 3 weeks goes when your trying to hatch eggs!!! lol But I guess i will just have to wait and at least I have my phone here so I can still do some stuff. JEN

hahaha I know this sounds horrible but as cold as it has been getting the last few nights here in Central OH, I have already pulled out my crochet supplies, printed a pattern and waiting for the day it's just too cold to be messing about outside! hah!

Congratulations on your PC! I am sure it will be a breathe of fresh air once it's back in the house. That withdrawl is NOT fun! LOL

I cant wait to be able to get on the computer whenever I want. I cant wait till thursday!

My computer is back in action! YIPPEE!!!!! This is the first site I visited! LOL I am so happy. JEN

Back
Top Bottom