Finally signed up

Wickischickies

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 29, 2012
Mi
I've been reading your forum for a couple of years now. Every time I have a question about my chickens I find my answers here. Usually someone else has had the same question and received many great and useful replies.

My babies are my hobby. I love walking outside and having my Sliver Ameraucanas run to me. I love the blue eggs, although I have had complaints that the shells are too thick. Most of my chickens eat from my hand, but I also had some wild ones that a hen raised. Right now I have 7 hens, 2 roosters, 8 chicks a few days old and one pullet (5 weeks old) in my very small flock. My 5 week old chick thinks she is mom of the newest chicks. She is wonderful, she jumps into my lap when I go see her in the basement.

I just had my flock NPIP certified in February. I also took the class to be a NPIP Certified Tester in Michigan. At this point I am still waiting for my flock and tester number.

Now that I've talked your ear off, I want to say thank you to your forum members who have unknowingly helped me these past four years with my flock. Thank you

welcome-byc.gif
from new flock owner in Va. 25 white leghorns, 25 Cornish X rocks, 10 black Australorps, 5 New Hampshire reds, 4 Araucanas,3 Dominique's and one mystery chick. this site is invaluable to all that grace it pages.

Back
Top Bottom