Finding local duck breeders (PA)

BrookBottomFarm

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2014
I am trying, desperately, to find hen ducks and having zero luck. I've joined and asked in multiple Facebook groups, Craigslist, local feed stores, etc. to no avail. I am really seeking adult hen ducks, as I have lost some of my females to a mystery predator, and now my 2 drakes are throwing off my flock ratio. Would prefer not to get ride of the boys, but they are relentless on my remaining hens. I'd prefer to not leave them separated all summer, but in order to do that, I really need a few more hens. Does anyone know where else to look!? (I'm in north-central Pennsylvania, and have Khaki Campbells, but would consider most breeds.) Thanks!

I am trying, desperately, to find hen ducks and having zero luck. I've joined and asked in multiple Facebook groups, Craigslist, local feed stores, etc. to no avail. I am really seeking adult hen ducks, as I have lost some of my females to a mystery predator, and now my 2 drakes are throwing off my flock ratio. Would prefer not to get ride of the boys, but they are relentless on my remaining hens. I'd prefer to not leave them separated all summer, but in order to do that, I really need a few more hens. Does anyone know where else to look!? (I'm in north-central Pennsylvania, and have Khaki Campbells, but would consider most breeds.) Thanks!
Check birdsnow.com it's basically a Craigslist but for birds (including waterfowl!)

I did end up finding 3 hens from someone about 3 hours from me. She was awesome, and even met me halfway, and after a quarantine, the new hens are right at home with the rest of the flock! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom