Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

When your clients come in and ask about your chickens, before they ask about your partner....

when the lady at the feed store has your number programmed into her mobile phone, and calls you becuase one of her customers chicken house was under attack of a predator and only one rooster survived, and she calls to see if you will take it.

when looking at a possible residence to buy and it has 2 out buildings and you give the smaller one to your husband because the girls need the big one so you can convert it into a nice place for your girls.

when you wear a chicken feather in your hair everywhere you go,
when you science teacher tells her sister (who is thinking of getting chickens) about you,
when you make a retching sound at the mere mention of a chicken mcnugget,
when you are asked "how are your chickens" at least 4 times a week,
when you go to a Jewish food conference in CT and the first think you ask is "where is the chicken coop?"
when you can perfectly imitate the sound a hen makes,
when you have a magnet in your locker that reads, "i dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having there motives questioned"
when you get a little glass hen as a gift and keep it on your bookshelf...
and a heater plate for your "girls" water bowl is the first thing on your Hanukkah wish list.
These all apply to me!

Quote:

Next stop, Prairie Chickens' zazzle store, chicken shopping therapy time!
wee.gif

lol If you guys have any requests for custom t-shirts or mugs or anything else, just give me a holler. I love doing custom orders. :3
I love the sweatshirt with the 'My Pet Makes My Breakfast' on it. :3

When you take your chickens to work with you so you can take them to the vet when they open up.
When you talk about chickens so much at work everyone starts bawking like chickens on a regular basis and when someone walks into the office trailer they wonder why a bunch of grown men are bawking like chickens.
When you start weeding your yard and it turns into an expedition to see what kind of goodies you can find for your girls.

Back
Top Bottom