Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

Quote: You bet!!! :D
highfive.gif

~when you look in your Dad's garage for a pool floatie to stick around the chicks' coop so they don't get hammered with rain

i KNOW RIGHT! That is why I like having chickencrazy429 as a chickens friend :)
thumbsup.gif

When you go to bed and all you can think about is your chickens and chicken plans!
When you are thought of as crazy by your neighbours because you love your chickens so much! (Happens all the time, they don't know what they are missing
roll.png
)

i KNOW RIGHT! That is why I like having chickencrazy429 as a chickens friend :) 
Same here! I'm glad I found this site! You guys are all a bunch of fun! No one around here understands chickens are just funny looking little people! Lol most people just look at me with the "um ok" look :(

Same here! I'm glad I found this site! You guys are all a bunch of fun! No one around here understands chickens are just funny looking little people! Lol most people just look at me with the "um ok" look
sad.png
I know! I have gotten MANY looks like that over they years XD Now almost everyone I know is used to me having chickens and other people are just scared to death of them.

Back
Top Bottom